Sunglasses are always a great accessory to any outfit. They are essential not only to add personality and accentuate fashion, but also to block excess sunlight or reduce glare. Therefore, it is important to find sunglasses that fit your face.
But choosing the right sunglasses can be a daunting task. It has to do with the different styles available on the market, fashion trends, personal preferences and finding what works best for you.
One of the most important tips to help you find the best sunglasses is knowing your face shape. If you have a heart-shaped face, you have come to the right place! Choosing the right pair for your face shape can accentuate your most unique facial features and give you a charming look that catches the eye wherever you go!
In this blog, we’ll take a look at the cool features of a heart-shaped face and find out which style suits you best!
The best sunglasses for heart-shaped faces are:
- Tortoise Shell sunglasses
- Retro Square sunglasses
- Cat-Eye sunglasses
- Browline sunglasses
- Wayfarer sunglasses
- Aviator sunglasses
- Round sunglasses
What Does a Heart-Shaped Face Look Like?
A heart-shaped face is generally similar to a round face, but with a wider forehead and cheekbones. He also has a pointed jaw and a widow’s apex. In addition, a heart-shaped face has a narrow jawline.
Famous celebrities with heart-shaped faces include Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon and Kim Karda. These celebrities know exactly how to show off their hair and makeup to make their heart-shaped face stand out.
Others would call it a V-shaped face, but the heart-shaped face has been scientifically proven to be the most attractive face shape. Others might think it’s a mind-blowing face shape. In addition, studies have shown that heart-shaped or V-shaped faces look younger.
How To Determine Whether You Have A Heart-Shaped Face?
The first step in knowing your face shape is to measure your face. Comparing measurements and using them in calculations goes one step further in determining the shape of a person’s face. Steps for size can be found below:
- Cheekbone to cheekbone: Spot the end of a measuring tape just under your eye. This is the head of your cheekbone. Measure to the identical point on the facing side of your face.
- Chin line: Locate the chin lock under the ear. Measure left and right from the bottom of the face.
- Face Length: Measure in a straight line from the center of the hairline to the front of the nose and below the jawline.
- Forehead Width: Place the measuring tape between your eyebrows and your hairline. Estimate the width of your forehead from one side of your hairline to the other.
The step that comes subsequent is to locate your match. This may be accomplished via way of means of responding to exceptional questions effectively. Some of the objects which you may want to reply to pick out whether or not you’ve got got a heart-fashioned face or now no longer are the following:
- Forehead: Is your forehead wider than your jawline? Is your hairline round? Bonus: Do you have a widow’s visor?
- Cheekbones: Are your cheekbones about the width of your forehead? Are both wider than your jawline?
- Jawline: Do you’ve got got a slim jawline? Does your chin have a strong point?
- Face: Is your face slightly longer than the whole?
If you answered yes to the above question, then you have a heart-shaped face. To learn more about determining the shape of your face, check out our guide: 3 easy steps to determine your face shape.
Watch: How To Immediately Know If Your Face is Heart Shaped
How to Choose Sunglasses For Heart-Shaped Faces?
Trends are all well and good, but picking the right pair of sunglasses that transforms your face is all that anyone needs. When you want to pick one, you want to make sure that the sunglasses fit well and complement your face shape. Some general rules can be essential to keep in mind while purchasing your next pair of shades.